THE BELLEVUE HOTELS AND RESORTS (“THE BELLEVUE HOTELS AND RESORTS”, “we”, “us”, “our”) respects your privacy, and is committed to protecting the privacy, confidentiality and security of the personal data you provide to us or that we collect about you when you use our website www.thebellevue.com or our mobile application and other online products and services (“Site”), when you contact guest services, or when you otherwise interact with us. We are aware of our responsibilities to protect your personal data, to keep it secure and comply with the Data Privacy Act of 2012 (“DPA 2012”) and other applicable privacy and data protection laws.
II. Types of Personal Data We Collect
Information you provide to us: we collect personal data (including where applicable sensitive personal data) you provide directly to us. This includes:
1. your full name and contact information, passport and visa information; guest stay information, including the hotels where you have stayed, date of arrival and departure, goods and services purchased, special requests made, your service preferences, telephone numbers dialed and email, faxes, telephone and other messages received; your credit card, mobile payment and other payment details; your membership information, account details, profile or password details and any frequent flyer or travel partner program affiliation; any information necessary to fulfill special requests (for example, leisure, travel and guest preferences); your reviews, feedback and opinions about our hotels, resorts, programs and services;
2. information collected through the use of closed circuit television systems and other security systems; and
3. any other personal data you choose to provide to us.
III. Information We Collect Automatically When You Use the Site:
When you access or use the Site, we automatically collect personal data about you, including:
1. Log Information: we may collect system log information about your use of the Site, including the type of browser you use, access times, pages viewed, your IP address and the page you visited before navigating to our Site.
2. Device Information: we may collect information about the computer or mobile device you use to access our Site, including the hardware model, operating system and version, unique device identifiers (such as, IP address, IMEI number, the address of the device’s wireless network interface, or mobile phone number used by the device) and mobile network information.
3. Location Information: we may collect information about the location of your device each time you access or use our website or otherwise consent to the collection of this information. You can turn off location services for a device at any time, but this may turn off some useful features.
4. Information Collected by Cookies and Other Tracking Technologies: we and our service providers use various technologies to collect information, including cookies. Cookies are small data files stored on your hard drive or in device memory that help us improve our Site and your experience, see which areas and features of our Site are popular and count visits.
5. Information We Collect From Other Sources: we may also obtain personal data from our hotels and from our third party service providers (such as information relating to the credit of guests) and from public sources and combine that with information we collect through our Site where we believe that it is necessary to help manage our relationship with you.
How We Use Your Personal Data
We may use your personal data for the purposes set out below.
1. For the performance of our agreement with you, in order to:
a. process, confirm, provide and charge for hotel arrangements and restaurant reservations and our goods and services, and administer mobile (where applicable) and in person check in and check out;
b. fulfill contractual obligations to you, anyone involved in the process of making your travel arrangements (e.g. travel agents, group travel organizers and your employer) and vendors (e.g. credit card companies, airline operators and other loyalty programs);
c. provide you with access to the content on our Site, and respond to your enquiries and requests for information and services; and
d. administer, and disclose the winner of contests and lucky draw competitions conducted by us or on our behalf.
2. For our legitimate commercial interests, in order to:
a. understand how our products and services impact you, provide you with a better, more personalized level of service, and further develop our products and services, including linking or combining with information we get from others to do so;
b. provide privileges, benefits and services to you, process applications for and administer membership programs, verify and validate your ability to access and use certain products, services and information.
c. monitor your use of our Site and your bookings, and conduct analysis of the use of our Site in order to operate, evaluate and improve our Site and our services, understand your preferences, display customized content to you on our Site which may be of interest to you and troubleshoot any problems;
d. conduct market analysis, market research, customer satisfaction and quality assurance surveys to improve our hotels, resorts and services; and
e. provide for the safety and security of guests.
3. To comply with legal obligations to which we are subject:
a. meet legal and regulatory requirements of the government and/or any appropriate government agency and administer general record keeping.
4. Use of information based on your consent:
a. facilitate direct marketing, promotional and customer management purposes, including sending you promotional communications (including without limitation e-mails and push notifications) or special offers if you have consented to receive the same;
b. for any other purposes for which we have your consent.
In order to make an online hotel reservation, enroll with our programs, promos or if you make an enquiry, you must provide us with the personal data marked with an asterisk or otherwise indicated as mandatory, otherwise we may not be able to process your request or comply with our legal obligations.
IV. Disclosures of Your Personal Data
We may share your personal data:
1. between and among THE BELLEVUE HOTELS AND RESORTS and a limited number of our affiliates as are relevant for the above purposes and to facilitate the operation of our business, but we shall only do so on a need to know basis;
2. with the operator of the hotel or the hub of hotels which you book, stay or visit for the above purposes;
3. with third-party payment processors, payment service providers, IT and marketing support service providers and other consultants, vendors and service providers who need access to such information to carry out work or provide services on our behalf or who help us to provide the Site to you;
4. with anyone involved in the process of making your travel arrangements (e.g. travel agents, group travel organizers and your employer) in order to fulfill contractual obligations;
5. with any law enforcement, courts, Government or regulatory bodies, or otherwise in response to a request for information if we believe disclosure is in accordance with, or required by, any applicable law, regulation, court order or legal process;
6. if we believe your actions are inconsistent with our user agreements or policies, or to protect the rights, property and safety of THE BELLEVUE HOTELS AND RESORTS, our affiliates or others;
7. in connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company, or any change of management of a hotel;
8. with our advisors, which includes our accountants, auditors, lawyers, other professional advisors and business contacts for the purpose of assisting us to better manage, support or develop our business and comply with our legal and regulatory obligations;
9. with any other party at your consent or at your direction; and
10. otherwise as permitted or required by applicable laws and regulations.
V. Safekeeping Of Your Personal Data
Your personal data will be transferred to, and stored at a location found in the hotel in which you stay or visit. It will also be accessed and processed by our designated personnel. Your personal data will only be transferred to locations outside of the hotel where we are satisfied that adequate or comparable levels of protection are in place to protect personal data held in that jurisdiction, and when we are required to do so, with your consent.
VI. Direct Marketing
From time to time, we would like to use your name, e-mail address, mobile phone number, and other relevant contact information to send you either via e-mails, SMS messages, telephone calls, push notifications, post, or social media (e.g. Facebook) information that we think may be of interest to you, including about our hotels, products and services, news about our programs, satisfaction surveys, events, offers and promotions, but we can only do so with your consent.
You may opt-out from receiving marketing communications at any time, free of charge, by following the unsubscribe instructions contained in the marketing communications or contacting THE BELLEVUE HOTELS AND RESORTS thru (+632) 771 8181 or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you opt out of these communications, we may still send you non-promotional communications, such as those about your reservation, unless we are prohibited from doing so by applicable laws.
VII. Retention of Personal Data
VII. Our Commitment to Data Security
We have in place reasonable technical and organizational measures to prevent unauthorized or accidental access, processing, erasure, loss or use of your personal data and to keep your personal data confidential. These measures are subject to ongoing review and monitoring. To protect your personal data, we also require our third party service providers to take reasonable precautions to keep your personal data confidential and to prevent unauthorized or accidental access, processing, erasure, loss or use of personal data, and to act at all times in compliance with applicable data protection laws.
IX. Warranties and Disclaimer from liability due to Electronic Communication Failure.
We cannot guarantee that our Site will function faultless and without any interruptions. We shall not be liable for damages, of whatever kind, direct or indirect, that may result from the use of electronic means of communication, including, but not limited to, damages resulting from the failure or delay in delivery of electronic communications, interception or manipulation of electronic communications by third parties or by computer programs used for electronic communications and transmission of viruses or due to acts of God.
X. Children and Minors
Except where required by local laws, we do not knowingly collect personal data from minors. If you are a minor, you may only use our Site and services with the permission of your parent or guardian.
XI. Third Party Sites
XII. Contact Us
If you have any questions or inquiry about how we handle your personal data, or would like us to update the data we maintain about you and your preferences, please contact our data protection officer by e-mail at email@example.com or by mail at North Bridgeway, Filinvest City, Alabang, Muntinlupa City, Philippines 1781.
XIV. Governing Law
Last Updated: July 15, 2018
If you do not wish to accept cookies in respect of your use of this Site, you should stop using the Site, or turn off your cookies, but this may affect the functionality of the Site.
I. WHAT IS A COOKIE?
II. COOKIES USED ON THE SITE
Some of these are session cookies which are temporary and allow us to link your actions during a browser session. These cookies help us identify you as a unique user (by storing a randomly generated number).
III. GOVERNING LAW
This Cookies Policy is governed by and shall be construed in accordance with the laws of the Philippines.
Any disputes arising in connection with this Cookies Policy and interpretation thereof shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Philippines. Any dispute arising out of or in connection with this Cookies Policy, including any question regarding its existence, validity or termination, shall be referred to and resolved by arbitration in accordance with the Alternate Dispute Resolution Act of 2004 (R.A. 9285). The place of mediation shall be Muntinlupa City.
IV. CONTACT US
If you have any questions about the cookies used on our website, please contact us at (+632) 771 8181 or firstname.lastname@example.org.